Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Return


This is my very first blog and the first time I have studied since 2003. Cobwebs are plenty and I am vigorously dusting them out. 
 As a part of my studies in the Masters of Education (teacher librarianship) I am required to create this as my online journal. I have to say the experience has been fun.
I am excited and surprised by the use of technology, social media and web 2.0 applications within this course and within the teacher librarian profession. I feel this will enhance my current classroom teaching skills as well as my ability to be an effective and modern teacher librarian in the future.    
I look forward to bringing you information on recent educational trends; the diverse and changing role of the teacher librarian; information literacy and collaboration with the education and information communities as I continue my journey.  
Above this first post you will find links to current news on Australian education, teacher librarians and libraries as it arises. To the right side are some useful links I have thus far found. 

No comments:

Post a Comment